Hello TMH Families!
Tomorrow, December 28th, 2018, we start our practice at 8.30 AM at the West Resort – TMH Hut. Please bring your slalom (SL) and free skis. If you have yet to register for the TMH, you will have an opportunity to do so.
This year we have a new procedure to pay team fees and purchase season passes at the pre-season price. Please read carefully and follow the steps below.
Steps for NEW Members
- Print, read, fill out, and sign ALL attached TMH forms.
- Scan ALL the forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your athlete’s first and last name in the subject line. If you are signing-up multiple kids, please send separate emails. PLEASE NOTE that Mountain High have ADDED a new Liability Release Form to the packet we’ve distributed earlier. They’ve also made some changes to the Code of Conduct and Registration Forms. Therefore, those of you who already sent us the forms, please fill out those with “_NEW” in the file name and re-send the whole package. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Bring ALL Original signed forms and ONE blank check with you to your first evaluation practice. Do not fill in the check until your child passes
- If you need to buy a lift ticket for the evaluation, please come to the VIP ticket window and mention “TMH Evaluation” to the cashier. This will be a regular day lift ticket purchase, but you could convert this ticket later into a season pass for the additional payment after your athlete passes
evaluationand decides to join TMH. If you already have a lift ticket or season pass, just come directly to the evaluation.
- ALL NEW TMH candidates have to be evaluated by TMH coaches. You would have to provide an original signed Liability Release Form to the TMH Administrators (Alex and Olga) to start
evaluation. Evaluationincludes a few runs and a short conversation with the coach and TMH Admins. Coaches will discuss your athlete’s individual equipment needs and answer any questions about the program you may have. We will make every effort to make evaluation stress free for the athletes and their parents. After the evaluation and the conversation about the program, TMH coach or Admin will confirm the program availabilityfor your athlete and sign your Registration Form.
- You will need to take the signed Liability Release Form AND Registration Form signed by the coach back to the ticket window and pay the Mountain High Fee and purchase the season pass. (If you already have a season pass, you still would have to pay the Mountain High Fee at the ticket window.) You will need to turn-in your Liability Release Form to the ticket window at this time. Please, keep the receipt and Registration Form with you.
- Present the receipt for the Mountain High Fee from step 6, a check payable to SCSEF for the team jacket rental fee and deposit, locker fee (optional), and Southern California Ski Education Membership Fee, and turn-in remaining forms to TMH Administrators.
- Contact us to set up a time to stop by our house to
pick-upyour jacket. Address: 1060 Rivera Dr., Wrightwood, CA.
- YOU ARE DONE!!!
Steps for Returning Members
- Follow Steps 1-3 above.
- Have TMH Administrators (Alex or Olga) to sign your Registration Form.
- Follow steps 6-9 above to register with the team.
Please, talk to TMH Administrators if you have any questions or if you are eligible for an employee or large family discount before going to the ticket window.
See you on the mountain on December 28!